Affordable Dream Home in the Mountains
270 Elfin Glen Drive Divide, CO
3BR/2BA Charming Southwest-style Mountain Home on 1.44 Acres
Offered at $230,000 - For Sale by Owner
Year Built: 1999
Sq Footage: 1,664
Parking: extended 2 car attached garage, plus lots of parking for RVs, boats, trailers, etc., PLUS, Huge Detached 2nd garage/shop/storage w/ electricity
• Nestled on 1.44 acres in a gorgeous aspen grove
• Charming southwest-style that includes lots of architectural details:
- Beautiful tongue-in-groove log beams ceiling
- Arched doorways
- Decorative cut-outs and niches
- Bull nose corners
- Tiled floors in entry, kitchen and bathrooms
- 6 panel solid pine doors
• Easy-care stucco exterior with wood accents
• Open floor plan that goes on and on
• Cozy & efficient wood burning stove in great room
• Lots of Sunny Windows to view abundant wildlife and “bring the outdoors in”
• Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, bay dining nook and generous cabinet and counter space
• Expansive master suite includes huge walk-in closet, double vanity, large jetted tub, plus roomy sitting area
• Oversized utility room offers counter space and even more storage
• Huge detached shop/garage; lighted and wired for both 110 & 220
• Located on school bus route (very well maintained), just .5 miles off paved road, just ½ block from school bus stop
In a beautiful area, this subdivision is nestled up against Mueller State Park. Deer, elk, foxes, hummingbirds and other wildlife are abundant in the area, and often right in your yard! You’ll even see an occasional bear! Hear the elk bugling in the fall from your home. Sometimes you can even hear the wolves howling at the nearby Colo. Wolf & Wildlife Center.
Next to beautiful Mueller State Park (hiking, camping, etc)
Just 7 miles from Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument, which features 14 miles of hiking trails, picnicking, and excellent x-c skiing and snow shoeing.
Nearby National Forest lands
Incredible fishing opportunities with nearby Eleven Mile Canyon (Gold Medal Waters), Eleven Mile Reservoir, South Platte River, also Spinney Antero and Rampart Reservoirs
12 miles from Cripple Creek
25 miles from Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs and Old Colorado City
Close to Monarch and Breckenridge ski resorts; just 1 ½ hours to either.
Just 5 miles from the new, state-of-the-art Pikes Peak Regional Hospital.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-686-0102 or (719) 238-3491
A wonderful “Not So Big” house that is charming, comfortable, roomy and affordable. You won’t find anything like this “dream home in the mountains” in this price range!
Beautiful log beams and knotty pine ceiling, plus the wall-to-wall windows to let lots of light into the great room!
Stunning entryway with the log beams, pine ceiling and decorative cut-outs.
Deer love this yard and are frequent visitors.
View from Master Bedroom Windows
The aspens in the fall are spectacular.
Wild iris in the backyard
Incredibly cute fox kits play outside their den - their mom roamed through the backard right under the windows of the house regularly
Grossbeaks also flock to the bird feeders here